Increase your placement ratio
Increase your operational efficiency
- LIDMA’s customer-centric approach leads to a better, easier and faster customer experience
- Members are continually working on and sharing marketing pieces designed to reduce buyer’s remorse and increase the sense of urgency
- Gain valuable market research to help make business decisions
- Walk away with ideas that you implement to make money immediately
Gain legal and compliance protection
- LIDMA’s Process Improvement Committee has made significant progress with their three initiatives: e-Signature, Voice Signature, and Straight Through Processing
- Meeting every three weeks, the members from all 3 panels have demonstrated keen insight, unique perspective, and a commitment to produce tangible results
- Are you up to date on the changing legal and compliance issues in our industry that may affect your business’ bottom line directly? Do you want to reduce your exposure to unexpected legal costs due to not abiding properly to the laws and regulations?
- Leverage the strength of LIDMA and its member partners to gain valuable information and best practices to keep your efforts focused on running your business
Fully vetted set of industry expert vendor partners
Network with Industry Leaders
- LIDMA’s Seal of Approval Process connects members with fully vetted and endorsed vendors from each major area of the business
- Best practices don’t need to be learned and developed by trial and error
- What is one good idea, one good relationship or one new streamlining process worth to your business?
- Build relationships and contact lists from top producing peers, carriers specific to the Direct Market space, and Partner Vendors
- Annual LIDMA Conference packed with great speakers and the opportunity for networking, business development and in-depth discussion of industry trends and future roadmaps
– LIDMA is open to Direct Marketers, BGAs, IMOs, Financial Institutions, Paramedical Companies, Technology Providers and all Life Insurance and Reinsurance Companies that are committed to the life insurance direct marketing distribution channel. Together, we are equal partners in working toward progress to advance the industry.
"Every man owes a part of his time and money to the business or industry in which he is engaged. No man has a moral right to withhold his support from an organization that is striving to improve conditions within his sphere."
- Theodore Roosevelt